Wednesday 14 March 2012

Power Walking: Week 2 Day 3

Day 3 - cloudy, grey, cold.

I've done a lot of reading in the morning, so I started with half a day of sitting. :-(
Later my half hour of power walking took me close to this:

Power walking Wonders 1

Power walking Wonders 2

Power Walking Wonders (predictable, right?) ..3

I have put on the heart monitor today and it looks like this: after the intense phase, heart goes up to 147 bpm uphill-ish, and goes down to 108 bpm on the slow phase; when going downhill-ish heart goes to 138 bpm and to 100bpm at teh end of the rest phase.
Total: 3300 steps for 30 mins.

Then some going up and down, and taking another long walk as a substitute for a 10-15 minutes bus trip, managed to put on pedometer 9038 steps. Better than yesterday.
And one interesting fact: today was the first day when half an hour seemed a short time for walking.....



No comments:

Post a Comment