Tuesday 27 March 2012

Power Walking: Week 4 Day 2

I still owe you guys the new core exercises post...but I simply wasn't able to work on it (or anything else)...I have celebrated this amazing, beautiful weather by being out and walking all day long.

Power Walking: View on Nelson Monument 

Power Walking: View on Balmoral

Power Walking: Calton Hill

Power Walking: RBS building

I even managed to do a quick visit at National Museum and there were some nice posters about railways:

Power Walking: National Museum Poster 1

Power Walking: National Museum Poster 2

And on my way back home - my favourite yellow beauties smiling in the sun:

Power Walking: all we need is SUNSHINE!

Step wise: 10970 of those steps...but here is included only the run around Arthur Seat and my food shopping...why? because early in the morning my pedometer (and I didn't use any offensive word with it!) simply broke; so I was not able to count any step of my 3 hours of walking , sunbathing, window shopping, trying clothes [and buying none ;-)]. Mmmm, what a day!

The teaching of the day: get your vitamin D stock up and be happy ... just keep on walking!







No comments:

Post a Comment