Tuesday 3 April 2012

Power Walking: Week 5 Day 2

Cold again, 2 degrees...windy as hell,snow, wind, cold. Oh yes, if I didn't mention it, it was awfully cold today in Edinburgh.

I really didn't feel like going out for anything else than the 'survival' stuff...but as they say, 'never say never'...

With the notice of an undelivered parcel I thought I'd better push myself and do some steps and collect it myself rather than ask for a redelivery.... good thinking, difficult task.

After the collection, as I was only 5 minutes away from sea, I thought...why not? why not go and see how it feels and looks the sea at storm???



 Amazing experience, indeed...scary from time to time, totally frozen but what a fantastic feeling to get close to crazy big almighty water... 

The day ended with 7956 steps and some great memories...
The teaching of the day: the good old never say never...

Keep on walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment